Testing & Assessment Is The First Step Toward Making The Right Decisions and Taking Needed Action
It gives you the information you need to move forward, true to yourself.
A Powerful look at what your strengths are and what really makes you happy
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Provides objective insight into your personal strengths and best-fit orgaizational culture and vocational traits, providing you the opportunity to move forward effectively
- Provides the bases for in-depth personal and executive coaching
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns
- Managing change and conflict
- Improving communication skills and understanding
- Changing old beliefs about yourself and your capabilities
- Changing behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems according toyour unique profile
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
Why testing? “I already know myself”
You may think you know yourself, but your image (and your ability to move on) can be clouded by built-in beliefs, the biases of others and past experiences. Testing gives you a powerful and objective insight into the positive aspects of your unique character and best fit moving forward. Right now, in the present.
The Testing & Assessment Process
Consists of a powerful battery of assessment instruments and reports that form the basis for personal insight, action planning and the capability to move in the right direction.
Thay allow us to maximize the the decisions and performance of individuals, leaders, teams and organizations through the use of the highest-quality, scientifically based tools and professional coaching services.
Authentic Happiness Inventory Questionaire
Based on Dr. Martin Seligman’s research and work in Positive Psychology and Authentic Happiness at the University of Pennsylvania.
This powerful survey will give you an insight into what makes you happy.
Meyers-Brigg Type Indicator
The world’s most trusted personality assessment, the MBTI has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence.
The Strong Interest Inventory
The Strong Interest Inventory® assessment is one of the world’s most widely respected and frequently used career planning tools. It has helped individuals as well as academic and business organizations develop the brightest talent and has guided thousands of individuals—from high school and college students to midcareer workers seeking a change—in their search for a rich and fulfilling career.
Combined MBTI & Strong Reports
Provides a complete career development picture based on a combined interpretation of your interests and personality
Others available including the CPI, 16PF
Email or call us for a free consultation