Herb is an Organizational Psychologist and Career Counselor with an office in Kentfield, California. He has over 25 years of professional experience in Management Consulting and specializes in Leadership & Career Development, Organizational Growth, Change Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Executive Coaching and Career Testing and Assessment for a global list of clients.
Herb served as a senior consultant with Mercer Consulting in M&A, and with General Electric and their Fortune 500 customers in the U.S., Europe and Latin America, where Herb was certified to implement change management projects and teach GE Workout and CAP (Change Acceleration Process) for Six Sigma and co-developed and taught the GE Acquisition Integration Course for new CEOs. Prior to that he served as an Organizational Psychologist with Drake Beam Morin (DBM) providing Testing & Assessment for executives and staff of dozens of Bay Area client companies.
Herb is an interactive, solution-focused counselor and coach. His approach is to provide support, rapid-action planning and practical feedback to help clients effectively address both professional and personal life challenges. He integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, Herb works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth and professional goals they are committed to accomplishing.
Visit Herb’s Organizational Development and Change Management website
- BS Electrical Engineering
- MS Industrial & Management Engineering
- MS Counseling Psychology
- Ph.D. Counseling & Organizational Psychology
- Certified Executive Coach
- Certified Testing & Assessment: MBTI, Strong, CPI, 16PF
- Certified High-Potential Leadership Development Coach
- Certified Leadership Testing & Assessment: Hogan, Leadership 360 Degree
- Certified Facilitator GE WorkOut and Change Acceleration Process (CAP) for Six Sigma
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Charter Member, International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Bay Area Consultant’s Network (BACN)
- The Da Vinci Institute
- Adjunct Professor: Leadership and Organizational Development, Dominican University of California School of Business and the University of San Francisco
- Instructor, Tai Chi Chuan, The Cheng Hsin School